Enjoy the simple things in life...
- fresh food at your fingertips
- waking up five minutes before class
- Studying abroad or doing an internship with no fees or hassles.
Keep it simple. We've got on-campus housing options for sophomore and above students, graduate students, and transfer students. APPLY NOW!
Changes and updates for Fall 2017 Returning Resident Applicants:
- Get $900 off: Current residents who live on campus again next year will receive $900 off their housing bill for 2017-18.*
- NEW! Fridges included: Starting next fall, each room or suite in all Sophomore & Above communities will come pre-stocked with an undercounter refrigerator/freezer and countertop microwave (in Halsell) or a MicroFridge (a microwave/refrigerator/freezer combination appliance, in all other halls). There's no extra charge for fridges in Sophomore & Above communities.
- Fill your suite, and we'll fill your fridge. When rooommate groups reserve an entire suite in either Halsell or Tebeau Hall for 2017-18, so that no empty roommate spaces remain in the suite, UHDS will provide each roommate with a $25 grocery voucher to Cascadia Market. All roommates must remain on the contract for the suite past fall move-in day (Sept. 17, 2017), to receive the Fill Your Fridge deal. Vouchers will be provided after students move in to their new suite in Fall 2017.
- Dining Plan Information: When you return to campus, you'll continue to receive our highest discount (25 percent) on food purchases, available only to on-campus residents. Plus, any unused meal plan dollars from this year will roll over to next year!
- Online Housing Application: Available as of Wednesday, March 1 at 2PM Pacific. Please fill out via your MyUHDS account.
- Important Application Dates: See what the dates are for room selection as well as the cancellation deadline.
*$50 contract signing fee will be charged to your student account.
*$900 room rate discount is available only to current OSU students. Transfers from other institutions and new students are not eligible for returning resident discount. Discount will be applied to student accounts once per academic term in the amount of $300. If a student moves out of the halls midterm/year and breaks their contract this discount is forfeited.
- Many returning students choose to live in our sophomore and above communities, which are set aside for older students. Some of these communities offer suite-style rooms with a more private bathroom and shower; some include common areas and kitchens; and some include triple or economy triple options. Explore communities that will have entire halls, wings, or floors set aside for sophomore and above students.
- Other halls: Sophomores and above may live in any residence hall on campus. If you are interested in a different Living-Learning Community, Special Interest Community, or residence hall, our housing staff will help place you in on-campus housing that's the right fit for you. Contact our housing staff to explore your options.
Learn more about our Sophomore and Above Housing Options.
Apply for Sophomore and Above Housing.