We are now soliciting applications for the Dianne Finklein Memorial Scholarship.
All current and incoming University Housing & Dining Services residents are eligible to apply. At least one $1,000 scholarship will be awarded.
Application due: Monday May 9, 2016 by 11:59 PM
The application process includes:
- A personal essay on how you will emulate Di's example and inspiration.
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation stating your ability to meet your scholastic and community responsibilities. (At least one of these letters should be from someone who can speak to your activity in the Residential Education Program at OSU).
- An academic transcript.
In reviewing applications, the selection committee will evaluate:
- The connection between the applicant’s essay and Dianne’s story,
- The applicant’s current and future commitment to exhibiting Dianne’s qualities and living out her legacy,
- The applicant’s positive contributions and involvement in their on-campus living community, and
- Authenticity and consistency across all application materials.
We strongly encourage applicants to consider these points as they complete their application.